- You can achieve a safe and effective treatment session by standing on the LivMD with or without footwear.
- The LivMD will detect your weight and adjust the vibration signal so that during the treatment the optimum level of vibration is always given.
- Stand straight and adopt a relaxed but upright posture (see figure above left).
- If the pilot lights come on as shown in the figure above, redistribute your weight accordingly.
- Keep LivMD away from radiators and other heat sources.
- Do not drop anything on the LivMD.
- Do not jump on the LivMD.
- Use only parts or accessories recommended and sold by LivMD UK LTD or Marodyne. The use of unauthorized parts will void the warranty.
- Minors may use the LivMD under supervision.
- To prevent overloading, do not place more than 125 kg on the device
- Unit maintenance and cleaning:
- Unplug the power cord from the outlet.
- Unplug the power cord from the LivMD and check the power unit carefully for damage.
- Carefully check the outside of the LivMD damage or excessive wear or tear.
- Clean the appliance with a damp soft cloth.
For detailed information, we recommend that you consult the user manual or contact us.
If the instructions for safe use of the LivMD are not observed, the warranty may voided.